Figured I'd do this since I don't seem too active these days. I will say I have 3 pieces in progress. Continuing on with 100 Themes! Here are your hints:
A) Keeping a secret
(seriously, nothing for this one?)
C) Waiting (collab with Wong)
And now for the real reason you clicked on my journal.
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
What does your username mean?
- City from Golden Sun (and some mythology) spelled backwards.
Describe yourself in three words.
- Persevering, kind, timid
Are you left or right handed?
- Proudly the world minority (lefty!)
What was your first deviation?
- I don't know. It doesn't exist anymore. Fanart, that much I know. A friend put up my doodles in high school when I was still on dial up...
What is your favourite type of art to create?
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Can one even master anything? Water color would be epic.
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Fannnnn art
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- This changes on a day-to-day basis. I have so many. Let me list some based on recent faves:
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Going with the people I haven't met... , or gardenofthegods.
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- The three mentioned above. Though I don't know all of them by real name, they've all made different days brighter. People I would literally never have met without DA. I can't imagine my little world without them though they come and go.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Paper, pencil, pen, colored pencil.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Don't really have one. I can draw anywhere.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- Probably meeting gardenofthegods on a silly rp chat room I tried to create that went nowhere fast.