|What can I say? I love colorful stuff!|
|Okay, it's been another 6 months, you can have another chapter. Grand total 5. 10/07/10|
Oooohhhhh gods.... it's been below 0F (-20C) for a whole weeeeeeekkkkk..... I'm wearing thick socks, two pairs of pants, three shirts, and that's when I'm INDOORS! My snow goggles have turned into a necessity for walking the 20 minutes to either work or the grocery store. (Though I must admit I have some serious goggle-head pride with this predicament ) There's 8inchs/20cm of snow out there too. Not the fun fluffy stuff... noooooo the stuff that blows around like crazy. Ah well, I go home in a week for a few weeks and then it's back to The Wall/Fort Briggs/*insert other fictional frozen place here* Thesis defense to be held in January now. Almost done with revisions.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged, but not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7. you have to tag 10 people
1. I laugh in the face of winter anywhere that doesn't reach -20F/-29C
2. Still confused at how I got from wearing adult medium sized shirts in high school to Hollister years later...
3. I eat like a Hobbit. Almost literally, I'm perma-hungry
4. I'm a workout nut. I love zumba, kickboxing, yoga, high-intensity interval training, etc.
5. I hate running. I'll walk, thanks.
6. When the fire alarm goes off, I grab my 3DS (You shouldn't grab anything and just go, but...)
7. Early to rise, early to bed, makes Airumel happy.
8. I'm the youngest grad student in my department and the least paid.
9. McDonald's is outside the only window in my room.
10. I eat pancakes every morning that I made from scratch. Gotta start the day off right!
1. What day is it? Depends. What calendar? What time zone? What planet? Your question lacks context.
2. If you could order snow, how much would you order? Psssh, I don't need to order snow. It's free here.
3. What's your favorite color? Green. Like summer.
4. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? What species? Wind? Direction? How old is this sparrow? Male? Female? Age? Weight? Again, too vague.
5. Why? *rolls eyes* If I knew, I'd tell you.
6. Would you rather be stuck on a lonely desert island with no food or water or with a horde of hungry zombies? I'll take the island.
7. Bacon, lettuce, or tomato? TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO
8. How many cockroaches does it take to change a lightbulb? Can't tell, when the light comes on they scatter.
9. What's the price of tea in China? Something it's not here.
10. Finally, What have I got in my pocketses? Easy. About three tissues, chap-stick, and a flash drive containing your story.
Ten questions for those who want to do this:
1. How do you feel about Christmas music?
2. What's the worst homework assignment you've ever had to do?
3. Pokemon or Digimon?
4. Tell me something science-y!
5. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
6. If you could live in any book, which one and why?
7. Saddest anime/video game/book you've ever read?
8. How long is the length of daylight in your area on December 20th? (Winter solstice)
9. You have to move to another planet, pick one.
10. When life gives you lemons, you...?
I don't really do these tag thingys... regardless, I tag: